We maintain a database of development professionals who work in our practice areas – economic growth, governance, information technology, gender mainstreaming, and human and institutional capacity development. To send us your résumé for inclusion in our database, please attach it to an email and send to email@example.com. Experience in developing countries and working with donor agencies and foreign governments is highly desirable.
IBI is currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Building Management Consultant, short-term, Liberia
- Consultants (Auditors, Financial Management Experts, Organizational Development Experts, Capacity Assessment and Building Experts, Trainers), Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova
- Program Manager for Knowledge Management and Quality Control, Arlington, VA
- Asset Management – Systems Development Expert, Liberia
- Program Manager, Arlington, VA
- Finance/Operations Manager, Trade Facilitation Project, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Governance Assessment Expert, Short-term consulting assignment, Liberia
- Short-Term/Long-Term Technical Experts
IBI is an equal opportunity employer that actively maintains a diverse staff and takes satisfaction with the results diversity brings to IBI and its clients. We value employee fulfillment and strive to maintain a work environment that fosters career development, professional advancement, and intellectual growth.